Tunes

One of my biggest complaints - one of my only complaints - about my pretty boat has been the stereo.  While a decent brand (Sony, I think), and while it works fine, it is old.  It didn't have an aux jack.  And there wasn't a 12v outlet near enough for me to get one of those broadcasty thingees so I could broadcast my music  through the sound system.  I have a few portable bluetooth speakers but the sound system and speakers on the boat are on point and I hate to override those with crappy little speakers.  The only option is this - time to buy a new stereo.

So I did!  My kid installed it for me last night.  In a few short days (when I'm not at work), there will, FINALLY, be showtunes playing through the system.

Or at least not random country.  Which is fine, don't get me wrong.  But we need a little diversity.

In other news, a storm is threatening to come up through the gulf this week, but I'm not worried.  For one thing, I think it's going to stay way East.  And it is too early for the water to be warm enough to brew up anything fierce.  This, however, will be the first hurricane season where I actually worry.  The price I pay, I guess. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's fine because they don't call it "catching" so no I didn't catch anything and nobody cares, actually.

Batteries are heavy, fyi.

A Little Bit Famous